Πέμπτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Sweet - Layout for "More than Words" December challenge

Hello crafty friends!

Today I would like to show you my latest and most probably last creation for More than Words. Yes, you read correctly, this will be my last layout for my beloved challenge blog. Serious family issues have made it impossible for me to continue with my favorite hobby so with a sad, sad heart I am saying a creative goodbye to our "blog baby". 
I will still be around as a part of the admin team to help out as much as I can. 

December will be really hard for me with all the "goodbyes"... 

Anyhow, this is my layout featuring Prima Marketing "Sweet Peppermint" designed by Frank Garcia and of course Dusty Attic chipboard. 


A couple of close ups. I created an embellishment by punching out stars on birch paper and using the negative leftover. My layout is all about our ritual of prepearing a treat for Santa and his deers and placing it under the tree. My boys cannot wait to see if Santa ate his dessert! <3


For some reason I cannot explain I didn't want a mixed media layout so I have kept it fairly simple, lots of paper layering, gold splatters and gold glitter, mica flakes and microspheres. 


And here are the details of our challenge 

Our Main Challenge is based on a word inspiration and a creative challenge.
The challenge is open to layouts, canvases and art journal pages only.
Make sure to read our instructions below carefully!

Word Inspiration - TRADITIONS
Creative Challenge - HANDMADE

What does the word TRADITIONS inspire you to create?
You can choose to add the word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired to create from it. Please explain in your blog post how the word inspired you,
if not already obvious.

For our creative challenge this month, we would like you to go HANDMADE!

In this day and age, the stores are full of ready-made embellishments for all your crafting needs. But remember the good old times when you started scrapbooking and everything was Do-It-Yourself?  Take out your scissors, punches, stamps, scraps of papers, ribbons, etc and create your very own handmade embellishment. You can either create your own flower, a layered sticker or a special tag to add on your project.  Anything goes... as long as it was handmade by you!


Come and play along! 

Kissez!!!

1 σχόλιο: