Παρασκευή 28 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Mixed Media Notebook for Dusty Attic

Hello crafty friends! 

Today I would like to show you a mixed media notebook I created from scratch for Dusty Attic. It is meant to be a color chart for my ever-growing stash of mists and media. 


I cut thick chipbaord at the desired size and painted it with black gesso. I then applied DA texture paste over the Butterflight stencil and glued my title, frame, art stones and flowers. All of them were given an extra coat of black gesso. When completely dry, I sprayed my cover with mists made with Finnabair mica powders (Teal, Rust, Opal peach and Deep Waters). I dried thorougly and then painted my title with black gesso to highlight it. 

Some close ups





Dusty Attic products used




Dont forget about our monthly challenge! 



xoxo 

1 σχόλιο: