Κυριακή 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

Heroine Power - Art Journal page for Scraps n Pieces

Hello Crafty friends

And yes, another 17 x 23 art journal page, I am addicted to my watercolor journal! 


This is my DT page for the September challenge at Scraps n Pieces: 

Opposites Attract! 

You may create absolutely anything you like with opposite colors, words, meaning, 
The possibilities are endless! 

Our prize from Scraps n Pieces Emporium






I used a black cardstock and with a Finnabair stencil I applied Finnabair Graphite Paste. I mounted my black chipboard on white watercolor paper and then the splattering-all-around fun begun! All colors are Lindy's Stamp Gang mists. The chipboard barb wire was heat embossed to look like metal. 

With this art journal page I would like to articipate in the September Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge



Lindy's products used



Until next time, 

xoxo

Valia





11 σχόλια:

  1. Wow Valia this is breathtaking! Totally amazing! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

  2. Love it !!!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge ❤️

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Super cool texture ♥ love your project! Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Love so much your project :) ! Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy'S Stamp Gang. <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Gorgeous page Valia - thanks so much for joining in the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge oxoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Beautiful project!Thanks for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή