Τετάρτη 26 Μαρτίου 2014

Fly High – 7 dots and SIG

Hello everyone! Today I will show you a layout that turned out to be one of my favorites. It was made for the7 dots studio March challenge (challenge theme = flying) and for Scrapbookers in Greece March challenge (with “family” being the challenge theme). I was inspired by Riika Kovasin’s Pop and Colors 2 workshop and I used my favorite 7 dots Messy head collection and a picture of my step daughter back from the graduation of the 1st grade, where she was dressed as a sea lion! I decided to scrap about her this time, mainly because I mostly scrap about the boys but also because I wanted to journal all the things I cannot tell her because of adolescence. We as parents just have to be patient and understanding for the next years and sometimes this can be so tough!

I used a favorite colour combo of mine, pink and mint. I really miss my pink papers, I have to start pink-scrapping the boys, lol!

My layout

photo 1

The page is fairly sparkly, I used TA mists, Shimmerz and Silks to give it shine and glamour but it doesn’t really show in the photo.

Some close ups

photo 4 photo 5

Until next time, kissez!

13 σχόλια:

  1. Απίθανη Βάλια με παλ υπέροχα χρώματα!!!!!!και τα λουλούδια τέλεια!!μπράβο κ καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Δεν εχω λογια Βαλια μου!!!! Εχεις οιστρο τελευταια και πολυ μ αρεσει!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Βάλια καταπληκτική σύνθεση και τελεια χρώματα! Μπράβο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Πολυ πολυ ομορφη!!!!!!Απο χρώματα;Απο λεπτομερειες;Ολα μ αρεσουν!!!!!Καλη επιτυχια!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Βάλια είναι υπέροχο.... κάθετί στη σύνθεση σου έχει δέσει άψογα !! Λατρεύω και για τη φωτογραφία της μικρής !!!! Αυθεντικός παιδικός ενθουσιασμός, τρελαίνομαι !!! Καλή επιτυχία !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Βάλια μου τι όμορφη σελίδα έκανες για ακόμη μία φορά!!
    Πάντα οι σελίδες σου είναι τόσο όμορφες και τόσο προσεγμένες!
    Σου βγάζω το καπέλο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Όμορφαα! Εμένα ποτέ δεν έπιανε το χέρι μου σε τέτοια αριστουργήματα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Hi. I've just discovered your blog through WW1. I have enjoyed seeing your work and am your newest follower.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Πολύ όμορφη η σελίδα σου, μπράβο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Eίναι γλυκύτατη, ισορροπημένη και πολύ 7 Dots!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Really sweet and lovely! Love that zipper flower and the 7DS circular diecut! Thank you for joining to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. really lovely LO!! she's so cute!! glad you joined us at the 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. So soft and beautiful....love it!Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή